By accepting this po the supplier agrees to all terms and conditions listed here.
- All applicable certification to be sent with each shipment.
- Supplier acknowledges Integrated Metals the right of access to its facilities, product and/or related quality records at any time, by Integrated Metals, It’s customer or regulatory authorities in order to verify quality of products or work. Right of access may be limited to only those records and products applicable to Integrated Metals product or controls.
- All purchasing requirements shall be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers or subcontractors.
- Supplier to notify Integrated Metals immediately of unexpected anomalies, non-conformances, changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and/or changes of manufacturing facility location. Integrated Metals reserves the right to approve such changes or incidents before work is allowed.
- Supplier acknowledges it shall apply suitable corrective action when presented with Integrated Metals complaints or non-conformance reports.
- Record pertaining to the manufacture, inspection and test of Integrated Metals products shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years.
- Supplier shall comply with the Aerospace Industries Association of America(AIA) Global Principles of Ethics in the Aerospace & Defense Industry, available for review here: http://asd-europe.org/business-ethics
- Suppliers for Integrated Metals shall plan, implement, and control processes, appropriate to the organization and the product, for the prevention of counterfeit or suspect counterfeit part use and inclusion in products delivered to Integrated Metals.